Monday, June 4, 2007

:: Improving Academic Performance ::


To improve academic performance in my opinion, the most important thing is healthy. It’s essentially to get your mind and also your body ready for studying. In my case, I know this point but I always have lack of sleeping because of many activities such as surfing internet, playing game or watching VDO at night. The second, if you expect the high academic performance, you have to beat yourselves. You have to get rid of procrastinating habits. Don’t try to do everything on the last minute. The last thing that I would like to suggest is interpersonal. I mean that good friend may influences you to improving the academic performance because they may encourage you to study hard, at the same time, you may not think that you are study alone and you can ask them with you have some troubles.

No comments: