Thursday, May 31, 2007

:: My Research Project ::


Research Paper:

1. Do you think your writing has improved overall by doing this paper? Explain.

Yes, I think
During I was doing the research paper, I had chances to read a lot of articles. My topic looks alike too technical, therefore I tried to gather the articles from other areas which are about economical and environmental. Certainly, we couldn’t plagiarize those professional articles, but we could learn some grammar and also some techniques of writing from them. That gives me a lot of idea to improve my writing skill.

2. What are some of the skills you improved in while doing the paper?

Beside the improving linguistic skills which mostly are reading and writing skill, I have learnt how to summarize the articles from more than 2 or 3 sources, give the citation and also gather the information from databases which are very precious for my education in the future.

3. How do you feel about your paper?

Even though, it’s not a perfect research, I satisfy what I have done. I spent many days for gathering and understanding the topic. I also had the hard time to summarize, but finally I finished it. I quite satisfy the information that seems to follow my plan.

Presentations

1. Did you enjoy listening to the presentations.

Yes, everybody has done the good jobs. Because of the variety of topics, I never got bored during the presentation. Also, they have their own styles which are very interesting.

2. What did you learn about presentation techniques while listening to them.

I tried to learn how to perform professionally during the presentation. Actually, many of them presented very professionally, but it seems to be too hard to me adjust ( hehe… maybe I would never change it in my life.)

3. What did you learn during the process of preparing for your presentations?

I learnt that using small script paper is better than using A4 paper because It’s easier to organize. (But during my presentation, I forgot to take it from my pocket at the beginning so I decided to continue without it.)

4. Were you satisfied with you own presentstion?

Yes, I think I have done my best.

No comments: