Thursday, May 3, 2007

:: Happiness After lesson ::

How you feel after learning Happiness Unit

According to the article about happiness I have read, I found that are interesting, many research try to figure out what is the happiness. Before, we are talking about happiness. I feel it’s a common sense. Without any worry, we may be at ease, but now I learnt that there are some links biologically between happiness and genetic. Otherwise, it reminds me buddhistic principle I have learnt since I was young. It mentions about living adequately and also focusing on the present time. It’s a truth that we should be in the middle way which is not too much and not too less. Meditation is another thing that shares the same concept of being on the present. It teach about trying to concentrate on your in-out breath that your mind will be calm and won’t have time to thinking about your personal problem. You may become more conscious then you can solve any problem in the right way. That’s amazing that the simple knowledge around 2000-3000 years can be used practically today.

PS. I’m not a religious person.

1 comment:

alice said...

haha...you always have some interesting points of view!