Tuesday, May 8, 2007

:: Post Opinion about Population ::

Population growing is very interesting topic. Many times when I learn some kinds of useful information, I always think about my country. What is my country's position. Are we considering this problem? and further more questions are so on. Thailand is an famous agricultural country. we declare ourselves as kitchen of the world (wow -_-'') and we are rich of food production, but I still not sure that if we don't pay more attention on keeping the balance of population growth, maybe we gonna be painful and have to confront its impacts soon.

4 comments:

mistone said...

I never knew that Thai is the "kitchen of the world"! Interesting. Then in your country,you can produce enough food to feed the nation? In our cuontry, food self-sufficiency rate is extremely low (around 40%, source:Mainichi Shimbun lol)because of declined agricultural industry. We cannot live if we do not import food from abroad.

YANG said...

I think your country always thought population growth. Maybe population in your country is not serious.

cathy said...

What i am thinking now is on the world map there is a kitchen instead of Thailand. How it will look like! In my opinion, we should pay much more attention about population instead of producing more food products!

alice said...

we all have problems in our own country, hope we can help...